North Eastern Railway has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher. North Eastern Railway has about 20 vacancies to fulfill in Gorakhpur, Haryana. The candidates who have B.Ed, Post Graduate qualification. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
North Eastern Railway Sarkari Job Notification 2020
|Hiring Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Name Of The Post||Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Start Date||5th September 2020|
|Last Date||9th September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Post Graduate Teacher||13||B.Ed / Master’s Degree|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||07||B.Ed / Ph.D|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years as of 5th September 2020.
- Maximum age of 65 years as on 5th September 2020.
- The consolidated pay will be up from 26500 to 32000 per month.
Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the
- Test / Interview.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the official website of the North Eastern Railway.
- Verify the notification details, whether you are eligible or not, before applying.
- Go to Recruitment and then select the post.
- Click on Registration.
- After successful registration, log in with username & password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Submit the online application form.