Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL) has recently announced the latest recruitment for Graduate, Diploma Apprentice, and Other. Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL) has about 30 vacancies to fulfill in Maharashtra. The candidates with Intermediate / ITI / B.Sc / BA / B.Com / Diploma qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NMRL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Naval Materials Research Laboratory|
|Name of The Post||Graduate, Diploma Apprentice and Other|
|Start Date||21st November 2020|
|Last Date||6th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice||B.Sc in Chemistry / BA / B.Com||08|
|Diploma Apprentice||Diploma in Mechanical / Electronics / Computer Science / Paint Technology||06|
|ITI Apprentice||ITI in relevant trade||12|
|10+2 Apprentice||Intermediate with Computer Knowledge||04|
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs.9,000/- per month.|
|Diploma Apprentice||Rs.8,000/- per month.|
|ITI & 10+2 Apprentice||Rs.7,000/- per month.|
- There is no Application Fee
- The candidate’s selection will be based on the Merit
How To Apply
- Visit the NMRL-DRDO Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org