Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited (NLC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice. Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited (NLC) has about 550 vacancies to fulfill Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, and UT of Pondicherry, and Lakshadweep. The candidates having Diploma, Engineering qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NLC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited|
|Name of The Post||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|Start Date||15th October 2020|
|Last Date||3rd November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice||250||Degree in Engineering or Technology|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||300||Diploma in Engineering or Technology|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 12524 to 15028 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Merit-Based / Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the NLC official website.
- Go to Current Openings & select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned Photo, Signature, and documents or certificates.
- Submit the online application.