National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Medical Officer, Medical Social, and Technician – Field Worker. National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has about four vacancies to fulfill in New Delhi. The candidates having 12th, Degree, and MBBS Qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NITRD Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases|
|Name of The Post||Medical Officer, Medical Social, and Technician – Field Worker|
|Interview Date||20th October 2020 at 2:00 PM|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Medical Officer||02||MBBS|
|Medical Social Worker||01||Degree|
|Technician C- Field Worker||01||Intermediate|
The candidate’s age should be as of the date of the interview
|Minimum Age||30 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 18000 to 60000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee & shortlisted will be informed for further process.
Procedure to Attend for NITRD Walk-in-Interview 2020
- The candidates with their Biodata Form (Download below).
- Fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Educational qualification, Experience certificates.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Original documents for verification.