National Institute of Technology (NIT) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Pharmacist, SA Officer, Technical Officer Stenographer, and Other. National Institute of Technology (NIT) has about 45 vacancies to fulfill in Srinagar. The candidates having 12th, Degree, B.Tech, and Post Graduate qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NIT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Name of The Post||Pharmacist, SA Officer, Technical Officer Stenographer, and Other|
|Start Date||27th October 2020|
|Last Date||30th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Scientific / Technical Officer||01||B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA|
|Senior SAS Officer||01||Master’s Degree|
|Scientific / Technical Officer||02||B.Tech / M.Sc|
|Assistant Librarian||01||Master’s Degree|
|Executive Engineer||01||B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Technical Assistant||14||B.E / B.Tech / MCA/ Diploma|
|Junior Engineer||02||B.E / B.Tech in Civil / Electrical Engineering|
|Pharmacist||01||Intermediate(10+2) / B.Pharm|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application
|Minimum Age||27 Years|
|Maximum Age||50 Years|
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs.1000|
|SC / ST / PWD / Female||NIL|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 5200 – 39100 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
How to Apply
- Visit the NIT official website.
- Go to the Recruitment & select the post to apply.
- If you are a new user, then register online.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.