National Institute of Technology (NIT) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor. National Institute of Technology (NIT) has about 65 vacancies to fulfill in Silchar, Assam. The application is invited from the candidates having B.E, B.Tech qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NIT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Name Of The Post||Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor|
|Start Date||16th September 2020|
|Last Date||28th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Professor||65||B.E / B.Tech in any stream|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing dated of the application
|Minimum Age||35 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
- The pay matrix level – 11,12,13 & 14 as per 7th CPC of Rs.60000 to 100000 per month + Grade Pay Rs.7000 to 10500.
The applicants will be selected based on the performance in
The selection committee’s final decision and shortlisted need to appear for the Presentation or Seminar before the selection committee.
How to Apply
- Visit the NIT official website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the guided format below.
- Eligible aspirants may send the Soft copy & Hard Copy of the application form and self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Experience, and other related documents to the address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Dean (F.W),
National Institute of Technology,
Silchar, P.O.Silchar – 788010.