National Institute of Technology (NIT) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the Lab Engineer, Project Associate, and Guest Faculty. The National Institute of Technology (NIT) has about three vacancies to fulfill in Delhi. The candidates with Degree qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NIT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|Name of The Post||Lab Engineer, Project Associate, and Guest Faculty|
|Start Date||9th November 2020|
|Last Date||30th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate||01||B. Tech in ECE|
|Lab Engineer||01||B.E / B. Tech in ECE / EEE / CSE|
|Guest Faculty||01||P. HD.|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||30 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 20000 – 40000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the NIT official website.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether you are eligible or not,
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with Biodata, Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, & other relevant documents to the Email address stated below.
Email ID: email@example.com.