National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with 10+2, DMLT, Any Degree, B.Sc, Ph.D., Post Graduation qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 72 Scientist, Consultant, Project Technician, Data Entry Operator, Project Technical Officer & Other posts 2020 are now available to fulfill in Tamil Nadu.
NIRT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Name of The Post||Scientist, Consultant, Project Technician, Data Entry Operator, Project Technical Officer & Other|
|Start Date||9th December 2020|
|Last Date||21st December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Scientist C (Medical)||10||MBBS|
|Consultant||11||Ph.D. in Medical Microbiology|
|Project Technical Officer||03||Graduate in Science, Masters Degree|
|Project Assistant||03||Graduate in Science|
|Project Technician||28||12th, DMLT|
|Data Entry Operator||03||12th|
|Senior Project Assistant||04||Graduate in any discipline|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||28 Years|
|Maximum Age||70 Years|
- Selected contenders will get a pay of 17.000 to 72,325 per month.
- Aspirants selection will be based on the Online Skill Test/ Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the NIRT Official Website.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the NIRT Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
- Pay the application fee, if any.
- Apply before the end date.
- Take a print out.