National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Intermediate / DMLT / GNM / ANM / Any Degree / Post Graduation / MBBS / MD qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 21 Staff Nurse, DEO, Lab Technician, and Other posts 2020 are now available to fulfill Assam.
NIRT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Name of The Post||Staff Nurse, DEO, Lab Technician, and Other|
|Interview Date||16th, 17th & 21st Dec 2020
09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Project Technical Officer||Graduation or Post Graduation||03|
|Data Entry Operator||Intermediate and should have Typing Skills||04|
|Project Technical Assistant||Graduation or Post Graduation||02|
|Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician)||Intermediate with DMLT||02|
|Scientist B||MBBS / MD||02|
|Project Assistant||Graduation or Post Graduation||04|
|Staff Nurse||GNM / ANM||02|
- There is no Application Fee.
- The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of 31,000 to 57.652 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test / Skill Test
How to Apply
- Visit the NIRT Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then carry their filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and original as well as copies of necessary documents at the time of an Interview.
ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis,
Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,
Chennai – 600031.