National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Medical Officer, Registrar, Technical Assistant, Accountant, and Other. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has about 16 vacancies to fulfill in Telangana. The candidates having 12th, Degree, Post Graduate, and MBBS Qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NIPER Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research|
|Name of The Post||Medical Officer, Registrar, Technical Assistant, Accountant, and Other|
|Start Date||5th October 2020|
|Last Date||4th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Estate & Security Officer||01||Degree|
|Library & Information Officer||01||Graduation in Library Science|
|Technical Assistant||01||Degree in Computer Science|
|Public Relation Officer||01||Post Graduate|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01||Master’s Degree|
|Secretary to Registrar||01||Degree|
|Receptionistcum Telephone Operator||01|
|Assistant Grade – I||01|
|Junior Technical Assistant||02||Intermediate|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||27 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 5000 to 22400 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test or Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the NIPER official website.
- Go to Careers & Recruitment & select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> What’s New.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Fill the details in the online application.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application.