National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science (NIMHANS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Nurse Information Officer. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science (NIMHANS) has about one vacancy to fulfill in Bengaluru. The candidates having M.Sc qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NIMHANS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and NeuroScience|
|Name of The Post||Nurse Information Officer|
|Start Date||27th October 2020|
|Last Date||10th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Nurse Information Officer||01||M.Sc Psychiatry Nursing|
- The applicant’s age should be 32 years as on closing date of application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 431500 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the NIMHANS official website.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Submit the online application.