National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) Recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out now. NILD officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with M.Sc Nursing, Ph.D. Nursing, Masters Degree, Diploma, Degree, DNB qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that six Assistant Professor, Neurologist, Hindi Translator, Medical Social Worker & Other post 2021 is now available to fulfill in Kolkata.
NILD Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Professor, Neurologist, Hindi Translator, Medical Social Worker & Other|
|Start Date||26th December 2020|
|Last Date||25th January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Professor (Nursing)||01||M.Sc Nursing/ Surgical Stream, Ph.D. Nursing|
|Hindi Translator||01||Masers Degree|
|Special Educator||01||Degree/ Diploma in Special Education|
|Medical Social Worker||02||Masters Degree in Social Work|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||30 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
- Selected contenders will get a salary of 17,000/- to 50,000/- per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website of NILD.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the NILD Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Download the application form and fill in all the required details.
- Send the application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan),
B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly,
Kolkata – 700090.