National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Project Associate, Technical Assistant, Project Assistant. National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) has about 50 vacancies to fulfill in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The candidates having Degree in Engineering, M.Sc, B.Ed qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NIIST Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology|
|Name of The Post||Project Associate, Technical Assistant, Project Assistant|
|Start Date||9th October 2020|
|Last Date||19th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate||42||B.Tech / M.Sc / Post Graduate|
|Senior Project Associate||04||M.Sc / Ph.D|
|Project Assistant||02||B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc|
|Technical Assistant||02||B.Sc / Diploma|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||35 Years|
|Maximum Age||50 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up from 20000 to 42000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the online interview.
- Visit the NIIST official website.
- Go to Careers & select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Submit the online application.