National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out now. NIE officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with 10th, 10+2, ANM, DMLT, B.Sc Nursing, BUMS, BAMS, Any Degree qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that Junior Nurse, DEO, Project Technician, Research Assistant & Other post 2021 is now available to fulfill in Ghaziabad.
NIE Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Name of The Post||Junior Nurse, DEO, Project Technician, Research Assistant & Other|
|Interview Date||18th to 21st January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Project Data Entry Operator||04||Project Data Entry Operator|
|Semi-Skilled Worker||01||10th Pass|
|Project Junior Nurse||01||ANM, B.Sc Nursing|
|Project Research Assistant (Ayush)||02||BSMS/ BAMS/ BUMS, MD/ MS|
|Project Technician-III||01||10+2, DMLT|
|Project Technical Assistant||01||Any Degree|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||25 Years|
|Maximum Age||31 Years|
- Selected contenders will get a salary of 15,800 to 31,000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Walk-in-Interview/ Written Test.
How to Apply
Interested aspirants can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with the following documents,
- Original documents for verification
- Photocopies of relevant documents