National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Technician, Technical Officer, and Unskilled Staff. National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR) has about 19 vacancies to fulfill in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The candidates having 12th, Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NICPR Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research|
|Name of The Post||Technician, Technical Officer, and Unskilled Staff|
|Walkin Interview Date||3rd November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application
|Minimum Age||25 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 15800 – 32000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written test and Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the NICPR official website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents.