National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out now. NIA officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with LLB qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 03 Public Prosecutor, Senior Public Prosecutor, and Deputy Legal Advisor post 2021 is now available to fulfill.
NIA Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of The Post||Public Prosecutor, Senior Public Prosecutor, and Deputy Legal Advisor|
|Start Date||6th January 2021|
|Last Date||2nd March 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Public Prosecutor||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Senior Public Prosecutor||01|
|Deputy Legal Advisor||01|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||56 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 56100 – 209200 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee & shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of NIA.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
SP (ADM), NIA HQ,
Opposite CGO Complex,
New Delhi – 110003.