National Investigation Agency (NIA) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Inspector, Sub Inspector, and Assistant Sub Inspector. National Investigation Agency (NIA) has about 89 vacancies to fulfill in Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kochi, and Other states. The candidates having Degree Qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NIA Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of The Post||Inspector, Sub Inspector, and Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Start Date||10th October 2020|
|Last Date||8th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||29|
- The applicant’s maximum age should be 56 years as of the closing date of application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 9300 to 112400 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the NIA official website.
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with educational qualification, Experience, age proof, & other relevant documents to address stated below.
To the SP(Adm), NIA HQ,
Opposite CGO Complex,
New Delhi – 110003.