National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. National Investigation Agency (NIA) officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Degree qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that Additional Superintendent of Police posts 2020 is now available to fulfill Across India.
NIA Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of The Post||Additional Superintendent of Police|
|Start Date||15th December 2020|
|Last Date||11th February 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Additional Superintendent of Police||04||Degree|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 67700 – 208700 per month.
- Aspirants selection will be based on the performance in the Test / Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of NIA.
- Verify the notification details to check out eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
SP (Adm), NIA HQ,
Opposite CGO Complex,
New Delhi – 110003.