National Human Rights Commission recently announced the latest recruitment for Director, Inspector, and Other. National Human Rights Commission has about 30 vacancies to fulfill in Delhi. The candidates with Any Degree / B.E / B.Tech / Post Graduation / LLB / LLM qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NHRC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Human Rights Commission|
|Name of The Post||Director, Inspector, and Other|
|Start Date||10th November 2020|
|Last Date||18th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Joint Director (Research)||LLM||01|
|Sr. Research Officer||Post Graduation||02|
|Librarian / Documentation Officer||Degree||01|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||Degree or Post Graduation||01|
|Assistant Accents Officer||Degree||02|
|Programmer Assistant||Post Graduation||03|
- There is no Application Fee.
- The upper age limit is 45 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of 44,900 to 1,42,400 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test / Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the NHRC Official Website.
- Select the desired post & download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form and the attached photograph & copies of necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
Under Secretary (Estt),
National Human Rights Commission,
Manav Adhikar Bhawan,
INA, New Delhi – 110023.