National Health Mission (NHM) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Office Incharge, Support Engineer. National Health Mission (NHM) has about 07 vacancies to fulfill in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The eligible candidates having Diploma, B.Tech, M.Tech, and MBBS can apply for this job. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NHM Uttarakhand Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Name Of The Post||Office Incharge, Support Engineer|
|Start Date||3rd September 2020|
|End Date||14th September 2020 by 4:00 PM|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||No.of Vacancies|
|Officer Incharge – IT||M.Tech in IT or Computer Science or MCA||01|
|Officer Incharge – Civil||B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Diploma||01|
|Officer Incharge -NHM||MBBS / MD in Community Medicine||04|
|Support Engineer||B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering||01|
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years as on 1st September 2020.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 50000 to 90000 per month.
- Candidates will be chosen based on performance in the interview.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for further process.
- Visit the official website of NHM Uttarakhand.
- Download the application form on the website(ukhfws.org).
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Send the application form & self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Age proof, Experience, and other related documents to the address stated below.
Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society,
DoMHFW, Uttarakhand Govt,
Danda Lakhond, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun – 248001.