National Health Mission has recently announced the latest job recruitment notification for the Community Health Officer in TSP and Non-TSP. National Health Mission (NHM) as about 6310 vacancies to fulfill in the Rajasthan location. Online Applications are invited from eligible applicants who have GNM, B.Sc, Nursing, and BAMS. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply for the job before the last date.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name Of The Post||Community Health Officer|
|Starting Date||2 September 2020|
|End Date||16 September 2020|
Vacancies Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Community Health Officer (TSP)||1041||GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Community Health, BAMS|
|Community Health Officer (Non-TSP)||5269|
The applicant’s age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on 1st January 2020.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
- The candidate will get a salary of up to 25,000 to 45,000 per month.
The candidates will be chosen based on the performance in
- Screening Exam.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification.
- Eligible applicants can go through the Official website.
- Go to Detailed advertisement their.
- Click on the link & verify the notification details.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Register online with the login id & Password.
- After registration, login with more information for the application.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Submit the online application before the last date, i.e., 16th September 2020.