National Health Mission recently announced the latest recruitment for Consultant, State Coordination Officer, and State Consultant. National Health Mission) has about seven vacancies to fulfill in Madhya Pradesh. The candidates with B.Sc / BAMS / BDS / Diploma / CA / ICWA / MBA / MBBS / MD / PGDM / Post Graduation qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NHM Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name of The Post||Consultant, State Coordination Officer, and State Consultant|
|Start Date||21st November 2020|
|Last Date||4th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Consultant HR (Technical)||MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM with B.E / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc||01|
|Consultant CPHC||BDS / BAMS / B.Sc with MPH / Diploma / PG Degree / PG Diploma||01|
|State Coordination Officer (Blood Bank)||PG Degree / PG Diploma / MBA / PGDM / PGDBM / Post Graduation / MBBS / MD / DCP||01|
|Consultant – Mental Health||BDS / BAMS with Post Graduation / Diploma / MBA / PGDM / BHMS / Ph.D||01|
|Consultant – Mobile Health Services||PG Degree / PG Diploma / MBA / PGDM / PGDBM / MSW||01|
|State Consultant – Finance cum Logistics (NPCDCS)||MBA / Post Graduate Diploma / M.Com / ICWA / CA||01|
|Consultant – Maternal Health – Technical||PG Degree / Diploma / MBBS with MPH / Diploma||01|
- Age is reckoned as on 01.01.2021.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- There is no Application Fee.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 45,000 per month.
- The candidate’s selection will be based on the performance in the Interview
How To Apply
- Visit the NHM MP Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.