National Health Mission (NHM) Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. National Health Mission (NHM) officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with MBBS qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that six Medical Officer, Anesthetist, and Pulmonary Medicine Specialist post 2020 is now available to fulfill in Jharsuguda.
NHM Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name of The Post||Medical Officer, Anesthetist, and Pulmonary Medicine Specialist|
|Interview Date||2nd January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Pulmonary Medicine Specialist||01||MBBS / MD|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/12/2020.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 25500 – 35000 per month / As per rules under CDM&PHO.
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of NHM.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form, Resume along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: email@example.com