National Health Mission (NHM) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Community Health Officer (CHO) / Mid-Level Health Provider (MLHP). National Health Mission (NHM) has about 115 vacancies to fulfill in Uttarakhand. The candidates having B.Sc Nursing qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NHM Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name of The Post||Community Health Officer (CHO) / Mid-Level Health Provider (MLHP)|
|Start Date||29th October 2020|
|Last Date||7th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Community Health Officer / Mid Level Health Provider||115||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||35 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 15000 to 25000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Visit the official website for online application.
- Click on the link available on the home page.
- Click on the Application Form.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Submit the online application.