National Health Mission (NHM) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Arogyamitra (ARM), Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra (PMAM). National Health Mission (NHM) has about 429 vacancies to fulfill Assam. Application is invited from the candidates having 12th qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NHM Assam Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name Of The Post||Arogyamitra (ARM), Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra (PMAM)|
|Start Date||10th September 2020|
|Last Date||23rd September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra (PMAM)||369|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
Age relaxation applicable for reserved applicants as per rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 20000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The last decision will be by the selection committee, and shortlisted applicants will be called for further process.
- Visit the official website of the NHM Assam.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Submit the online application form.