National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Manager, General Manager & Deputy General Manager. National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has about 163 vacancies to fulfill Delhi. The candidates with Degree in Civil Engineering/ Commerce/ Accounts qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NHAI Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of The Post||Manager, General Manager & Deputy General Manager|
|Start Date||2nd November 2020|
|Last Date||1st January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Manager (Technical)||54||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)||97|
|General Manager (Technical)||10|
|General Manager (Finance)||02||Degree in Commerce/ Accounts|
- The contenders should not exceed 56 years of age
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 37400 to Rs. 209200 per month.
- The candidate’s selection will be based on the Written Test/ Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the NHAI Official Website.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the NHAI Notification & refer to all the details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required information.
- Upload the scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Submit the application & take an extra printout of the application for further reference.