National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Technical Assistant. National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) has about 20 vacancies to fulfill Hyderabad, Telangana. The candidates having Intermediate (10+2), B.Sc qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NGRI Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Geophysical Research Institute|
|Name of The Post||Technical Assistant|
|Walkin Interview Date||8th November 2020 at 8:30 AM|
- The applicant’s age should be 28 years as of the closing date of application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 31320 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Trade Test
- Written Test
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for NGRI Walk-in-Interview with the following documents.
- Application Form / Resume / Bio-data
- Educational qualification, Experience certificates.
- Age Proof certificate.
- Original documents for verification at the time of the interview.
CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute,