North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science(NEIGRIHMS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Junior Resident Doctor. North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science(NEIGRIHMS) has about 33 vacancies to fulfill Shillong, Meghalaya. The application is invited from the candidates having Medical qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NEIGRIHMS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Resident Doctor|
|Start Date||16th September 2020|
|Last Date||25th September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Resident Doctor||33||MBBS|
- The applicant’s age should be 30 years as on the closing date of application.
- The age relaxation applicable for reserved applicants as per government norms.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 56,100 to 65,000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the online interview.
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the NEIGRIHMS official website.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible aspirants may send the application form along with copies of Educational Qualification, Age proof, Experience, Caste certificate, Medical registration certificate, & other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.