National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has recently announced the latest recruitment for Labour Welfare Inspector. NCRTC has about two vacancies to fulfill in Delhi. The candidates with Any Degree, Diploma, Masters Degree, LLB qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NCRTC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Capital Region Transport Corporation|
|Name of The Post||Labour Welfare Inspector|
|Start Date||23rd November 2020|
|Last Date||12th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Labour Welfare Inspector||02||Any Degree, Diploma, Masters Degree, LLB|
|General / OBC||300|
|SC / ST||No Fee|
- Candidates should not exceed 35 years of age.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 27,500 to 97,350 per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test
How To Apply
- Visit the Official Website of NCRTC.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the NCRTC Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Download the Application form and fill in all the required details.
- Send the Application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
Career Cell, HR Department,
National Capital Region Transport Corporation,
7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,
New Delhi – 110049.