National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project recently announced the latest recruitment for Local Community Mobiliser and Other. National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project has about seven vacancies to fulfill in Kerala. The candidates with M.Sc / MSW / M.Tech in Environmental Science / Environmental Technology qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NCRMP Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project|
|Name of The Post||Local Community Mobiliser and Other|
|Start Date||24th November 2020|
|Last Date||2nd December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Environment and Social Specialist||M.Sc / M.Tech in Environmental Science / Environmental Technology||01|
|Local Community Mobiliser||MSW, M.Sc Earth Science, M.Sc Environmental Sciences / Disaster Management||06|
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||25 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
|Environment and Social Specialist||Rs.31,920/- per month.|
|Local Community Mobiliser||Rs.24,040/- per month.|
- There is no Application Fee.
The candidate’s selection will be based on a
- Scrutiny of Applications
- Written Test
- Technical Presentation / Technical Interview
- Final Interview
How To Apply
- Visit the NCRMP Official Website.
- Select the desired post and click on ‘Apply Oline’.
- Register with basic details and log in to the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.