National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with B.Sc qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that four Laboratory posts 2020 are now available to fulfill in New Delhi.
NCERT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Name of The Post||Laboratory|
|Date of Skill Test||28th, 29th, 30th December 2020 & 5th, 6th January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Laboratory Assistant||04||B.Sc in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Biology|
- Applicant’s age should be 30 years as of the closing date of application.
- Selected contenders will get a pay of 26000 per month.
- Aspirants selection will be based on the performance in the Skill Test / Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of NCERT.
- Verify the notification details to check out eligibility criteria.
- Candidates with their Biodata.
- Eligible may send the biodata form along with self attend copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents.
Conference Room, 1st Floor,
Above SBI Bank,
Janaki Ammai Khand,