National Book Trust (NBT) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Editorial Assistant. National Book Trust (NBT) has about 15 vacancies to fulfill in Delhi. The candidates who have Degree qualifications are eligible for this job. The organization requirement of Editorial Assistant posts to assist the language editors in the promotion & publication of books in major Indian languages. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NBT Editorial Assistant Job Notification 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Book Trust|
|Name Of The Post||Editorial Assistant|
|Last Date||23rd September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Editorial Assistant||15||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree|
- Age should be below 45 years as on the closing date of application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 30000 to 40000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Tests / Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of National Book Trust (NBT).
- Verify the eligibility criteria details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format.
- Send the application form & self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, & other related documents to the address stated below.
To Deputy Director,
National Book Trust, Indian Nehru Bhawan,
5, Institutional Area, Phase-II,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070.