National Botanical Research Institute has announced the latest recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out now. NBRI officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Any Degree, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Pharm, Ph.D. qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 23 Project Associate, Project Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Technician & Other Post 2021 is now available to fulfill.
NBRI Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||National Botanical Research Institute|
|Name of The Post||Project Associate, Project Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Technician & Other|
|Interview Date & Time||1st February to 3rd February 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Senior Project Associate||03||Doctoral Degree in relevant discipline|
|Project Associate||14||M.Sc in Botany/ Life Science/ Biotechnology, M.Pharm|
|Technician||01||B.Sc in entomology|
|Laboratory Assistant||01||B.Sc (Ag)|
|Scientific Assistant||01||Any Degree|
|Project Assistant||02||B.Sc in Agriculture|
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||35 Years|
|Maximum Age||50 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 18,000 to 42,000 per month.
- The contender’s selection will be based on the Written Examination, Interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to Apply
Interested aspirants can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with relevant documents to the given address.
- Original documents for verification
- Photocopies of relevant documents.