National Board of Examination (NBE) has announced the latest recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out now. NBE officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with MBBS, Post Graduate qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 07 Assistant Director Post 2021 is now available to fulfill.
NBE Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||National Board of Examination|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Director|
|Start Date||23rd January 2021|
|Last Date||20th February 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Director||07||MBBS/Post Graduation|
- The applicant’s age should be 45 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per govt rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 100000 per month.
- The contender’s selection will be based on the Written Examination, Interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of NBE.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Education qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
The Joint Director,
NBE, Medical Enclave,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Delhi.