National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Marketing Executive. National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has about 15 vacancies to fulfill in New Delhi. The candidates having MBA qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NBCC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation|
|Name of The Post||Marketing Executive|
|Start Date||23rd October 2020|
|Last Date||10th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Marketing Executive||15||Diploma / MBA|
|SC / ST / PWD & Department candidates||No Fee|
- The applicant’s age should be 35 years as of the date closing date of application.
- The age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 42500 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the NBCC official website.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and Other relevant documents to address stated below.
To General Manager, NBCC Limited,
NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor,
Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel,
New Delhi – 110003.