National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Assistant Executive. National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has about six vacancies to fulfill in New Delhi. Application is invited from the candidates having graduate’s qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NBCC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Executive|
|Start Date||10th September 2020|
|Last Date||26th September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Assistant Executive||06||BCA / MCA|
- The applicant’s age should be 30 years as on the date closing date of application.
- The age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 40,000 to 60,000 per month.
- The applicants will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
- The last decision will be by the selection committee, & shortlisted candidates will be called for further method.
- Visit the NBCC official website.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format given below.
- The eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Age proof, Experience, and Other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.