West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, District Manager, Stenographer, Commercial Inspector, Assistant Engineer, and Other Jobs. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) has about 128 vacancies to fulfill in West Bengal. The candidates with Any Degree, B.E/ B.Tech, LLB, MBA, 10+2, Diploma qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
MSCWB Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, District Manager, Stenographer, Commercial Inspector, Assistant Engineer, and Other Jobs|
|Start Date||3rd November 2020|
|Last Date||1st December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance)||03||Honours Graduate, B.E/ B.Tech, CA, MBA|
|Deputy General Manager||02||Honours Graduate, B.E/ B.Tech, MBA|
|Assistant General Manager||06|
|Junior Assistant Manager||02||Honours Graduate, Masters Degree|
|Junior Assistant Manager (Finance)||06||B. Com|
|Commercial Inspector||28||Honors Graduate|
|Stenographer||04||Honours Graduate in English|
|Law Assistant||01||Law Graduate|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01||Graduate in Civil Engineering|
|Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Assistant Grade-II||32||10+2, Graduate Degree|
|Cashier||02||Graduate in Commerce|
The candidate’s age should be as of 1st January 2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 40000 to 2,25,000 per month.
- The candidates should be selected based on an Interview/ Test.
How to Apply
- Visit the MSCWB Official Website.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the MSCWB Notification & refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link & enter all the required details.
- Upload the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Submit the application and take an extra printout of the application for further use.