Madhya Pradesh Public Service (MPPSC) Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. MPPSC officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Degree qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 346 State Service Exam post 2020 is now available to fulfill in Madhya Pradesh.
MPPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service|
|Name of The Post||State Service Exam|
|Start Date||11th January 2021|
|Last Date||10th February 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|State Administrative Services Deputy District President||27|
|State Police Service Deputy Superintendent of Police||13|
|Assistant Director, Public Relation||01|
|Cooperative Inspector / Extension Officer||18|
|MP Subordinate Accounts Service||88|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||06|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|UR / BC / all other||500|
|SC / ST / PWD||250|
- Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University / Institute or Equivalent
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 9300 – 177500 per month.
Aspirants selection will be based on the performance of
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of MPPSC.
- Go to the Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Action.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.