Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has recently announced the latest recruitment for Trade Apprentice. Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has about 350 vacancies to fulfill in Madhya Pradesh. The candidates with 10th Pass and ITI Pass / Diploma qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
MPPKVVCL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited|
|Name of The Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Start Date||19th November 2020|
|Last Date||18th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Electrician||ITI Pass or Diploma in Stenography||166|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||153|
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
- There is no Application Fee.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 8,050 per month.
The candidate’s selection will be based on the
- Written Test / Skill Test / Typing Test
How To Apply
- Visit the MPPKVVCL Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Register with basic details and log in to the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.