Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Rural Agricultural Extension Officer, Senior Development Officer. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has about 863 vacancies to fulfill in Madhya Pradesh. The candidates having Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the Post and apply on or before the last date.
MPPEB Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of The Post||Rural Agricultural Extension Officer, Senior Development Officer|
|Start Date||10th November 2020|
|Last Date||24th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Rural AgriculturalExtension Officer||863||Degree / Post Graduate|
|Senior Development Officer|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 18000 – 35000 (approx) per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the test / Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the MPPEB official website.
- Go to Latest Updates and select the Post to apply.
- Click on Registration if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with User ID & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents/certificates.
- Pay the application fee (If any).
- Submit the online application form.