Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Sub Engineer/ Draftsman. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has about 52 vacancies to fulfill in Madhya Pradesh. The candidates having Engineering qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
MPPEB Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of The Post||Sub Engineer/ Draftsman|
|Start Date||28th September 2020|
|Last Date||12th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Sub Engineer / Draftsman||52||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
The candidate’s age should be as of 1st January 2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|SC / ST / PWD of MP state||250|
|Mp Portal Charges||60|
|Register Citizen User Charges||20|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 9300 to 34800 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview.
- Visit the MPPEB official website.
- Go to Latest Updates & select the post to apply.
- Click on registration if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with User ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents or certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application form.