Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out now. Ministry of Tribal Affairs officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with 10th, 10+2, Any Degree, Post Graduation, CA/ ICWAI qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 18 Assistant Commissioner, Office Superintendent, Office Assistant, Stenographer & MTS 2021 is now available to fulfill.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Commissioner, Office Superintendent, Office Assistant, Stenographer & MTS|
|Start Date||5th January 2021|
|Last Date||4th February 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Commissioner||03||Graduate Degree, B.Com|
|Office Assistant||04||Any Degree|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||27 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of 18,000 to 1,51,100 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Computer Based Test/ Examination.
How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.