Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Registrar. Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB) has about nine vacancies to fulfill under the Department of Pulmonary Medicine in Govt Medical College Hospitals, Assam. The candidates having MD qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
MHRB Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Medical and Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of The Post||Registrar|
|Start Date||13th October 2020|
|Last Date||22nd October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Registrar||09||MD / DNM|
The candidate’s age should be as of 1st January 2020
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||38 Years|
|General category candidates||Rs.250|
|OBC / MOBC / SC / ST||Rs.150|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 57700 to 182400 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Online Interview or Offline Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the NHM Assam official website.
- Click on Recruitment & select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.