Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) has recently announced the technical assistant’s latest recruitment notification. Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) has about 06 vacancies filled in Tarn Taran, Punjab. The candidates who have completed the Diploma and B. Tech are eligible. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
MGNREGA Job Notification 2020
|Hiring Organization||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act
|Name Of The Post||Technical Assistant
|Last Date||10th September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Assistant||06||Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years as on the closing date of an application.
- Maximum age of 37 years as on the closing date of application.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 15000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Applicants will be shortlisted on merit bases and will be invited for a written test. The selection committee will look after all selection processes, and selection will be based on the total score of 100.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of MGNRGA.
- Verify the official notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Eligible candidates can download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- The candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, & other documents to address stated below.
To the Officer,
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act,
Tarn Taran Sahib, Punjab – 143401