Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for District Coordinator, District GIS Expert, Block Livelihood, Block GIS Expert, and Block NRM Expert. Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) has about 20 vacancies to fulfill Ri BHOI. The candidates having Diploma, B.Tech, and Post Graduate are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
MGNREGA Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Name of The Post||District Coordinator, District GIS Expert, Block Livelihood, Block GIS Expert, and Block NRM Expert|
|Start Date||20th October 2020|
|Last Date||26th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|District Coordinator||01||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|District GIS Expert||01||M.E / M.Tech or M.Sc|
|Block Livelihood||08||Master’s in Agricultural Economics|
|Block NRM Expert||08||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Block GIS Expert||02||M.E / M.Tech or M.Sc|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 20000 to 40000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the MGNRGA official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Eligible candidates can download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, and other documents to address stated below.
Email ID: email@example.com.