Liquid Production System Centre(LPSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Scientist / Engineer SD and Scientist / Engineer SC. Liquid Production System Centre(LPSC) has about seven vacancies to fulfill in Kerala. The candidates having Engineering Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
LPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Liquid Production System Centre|
|Name of The Post||Scientist / Engineer SD and Scientist / Engineer SC|
|Start Date||26th October 2020|
|Last Date||9th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Scientist / Engineer ‘SD’||07||B.E / B.Tech or M.Tech/ M.E or Equivalent|
- The applicant’s age should be 35 years as of 05/11/2020.
- The age relaxation is applicable for reserved as per rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 51550 – 1230 – 58930 – 1380 – 63070 per month.
- The selection method is based on the Written Examination or Interview
How to Apply
- Log on to lpsc.gov.in.
- Go to Status of current Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Register yourself if you are a new user.
- After Registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Submit the online application.