Lady Hardinge Medical College has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Senior Resident. Lady Hardinge Medical College has about 179 vacancies to fulfill in Delhi. The candidates with MBBS / Diploma / Post Graduation / BDS / MDS qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
LHMC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Lady Hardinge Medical College|
|Name of The Post||Senior Resident|
|Start Date||2nd November 2020|
|Last Date||23rd November 2020|
|Written Examination||24th & 25th November 2020|
|Assessment Date||25th November – 30th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Department||Educational Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|Accidental Emergency (casualty)||MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma in concerned specialty||09|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||20|
|TB & Chest Disease||03|
|Dental||BDS and MDS Degree||01|
|General / EWS / OBC||500|
|SC / ST||300|
|PWD Candidates||No Fee|
|Mode of Payment||Through NTR portal bharatkosh.gov.in|
- The age should not be more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 67,700 to 2,08,700 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the Written Test and Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the LHMC Official Website.
- Select the desired post & read the advertisement in detail.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format (available in the official notification)
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Submit the filled-in application form along with copies of photographs and other relevant documents at the time of an interview.