Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Junior Technician, Junior Operator Trainee, and Junior Boiler. Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) has about 51 vacancies to fulfill in Kerala. The candidates with 10th, ITI, and Diploma qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
KMML Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited|
|Name of The Post||Junior Technician, Junior Operator Trainee, and Junior Boiler|
|Start Date||2nd November 2020|
|Last Date||19th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Operator Trainee||34||Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Degree|
|Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee||02||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Technician Welder Trainee||05||10th / ITI|
|Junior Technician Fitter Trainee||08|
|Junior Technician Machinist Trainee||02||Diploma in Mechanical engineering / 10th with ITI|
- The applicant’s age should not be above 26 years as of the closing date of the application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 21580 – 55730 per month.
- The contenders should be selected based on the Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the KMML official website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form and self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, & Other relevant documents to address stated below.
Head of the Department,
KMML, PB No.04,
Chavara, Kollam- 691583.