Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Medical Officer. Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) has about 97 vacancies to fulfill in Kolkata City NUHM Society, West Bengal. The information is released on 1st February. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
KMC Medical Officer Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)|
|Name Of The Post||Medical Officer|
|Walkin Date & Time||10th Sep 2020 at 11:30 AM|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer (Full-Time)||42||MBBS|
|Medical Officer (Part-Time)||55|
- The applicant’s age should be 66 years
- The age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 24000 to 40000 per month.
- The candidates will be chosen based on the performance in the interview.
- Interested candidates are requested to visit the official website to verify the details.
Procedure to attend for KMC Walk-in-Interview 2020
Desiring candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can appear for the interview with the following.
- Duly filled application form.
- Download the application form given below or From the Official Website.
- Recent Passport size photo.
- Proof of Address (Aadhar Card / Passport / Voter ID).
- Age proof, Caste certificate.
- Photo proof of Identity card.
- MBBS registration certificate.
- Educational, Experience certificates.
- Original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 10th Sep 2020 at 11:30 AM.
Venue: Room No.254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, S.N Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013.