Kerala Public Service Commission has announced the latest recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out now. KPSC officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with ANM / GNM / B.Pharm / D.Pharm / B.Sc Nursing qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 05 Nurse, Junior Public Health Nurse and Pharmacist Post 2021 is now available to fulfill.
KPSC Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Nurse, Junior Public Health Nurse and Pharmacist|
|Start Date||1st February 2021|
|Last Date||3rd February 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Nurse||GNM / B.Sc Nursing||02|
|Junior Public Health Nurse||ANM||01|
|Pharmacist||D.Pharm / B.Pharm||02|
- There is no Application Fee.
- The upper age limit is 41 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of 20,000 to 48,000 per month.
- The contender’s selection will be based on the Written Test / OMR / Online Test.
- The selection committee and shortlisted candidates will select the candidate and inform them for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the Kerala PSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.